2011年9月16日星期五

Does Hoarding cause environmental problems?

I need to write a paper for my health and ecology class and chose to write it on Hoarding. I am afraid I may have chose a topic that is hard to find information on.





Does anyone know if hoarding creates environmental problems within a home?|||Hoarding is a massive problem. If you can't use something, sell it, or give it away. Think of all the bugs that are roaming around in the mess! (How clean is your house - you should watch it!). The amount of plastics, metals that can be recycled hidden with each home is frightening. email me if you want any more.|||Here in the US, we have a reality show about people who hoard. As the camera takes you through the home, only a path remains for the person to walk through. It is so sad, but these situations cause divorces, they keep loved ones away. Because they can't endure going in their homes. It's a health hazard and many people often get fined and landlords make them move.





Material Items aren't really much of a world to create around you.


The program is very sad, mental health issues you can see is involved.|||Resource stockpiling does cause environmental problems


I'm an arts student, but I take politics. My understanding is that it a) causes resource depletion


b) is a main cause of war-which in itself destroys environment and poisons water c) everything is connected-if you take trees, you take habitat, you take animal life, you take one species, you disrupt the food chain and biodiversity


Good luck.

没有评论:

发表评论