2011年8月28日星期日

Increasing the price of fuel is the best way to solve environmental problems. To what extent do you agree?

Increasing the price of fuel is the best way to solve environmental problems. To what extent do you agree?|||I agree completely. Higher fuel costs forced me to travel less by my own car even though mine gave good mileage and take the public transportation. Less pollution equates to less danger to the environment.


But it's not the only solution to the problems. We should adapt to paperless offices, stricter energy consumption standards for electrical devices, etc.,|||What's wrong with the environment? I don't think my unemployment check will cover the hike in gas price to save the polar bears. So, Its ME v. Polar Bears?!?! ME wins everytime. DRILL, DRILL. DRILL.

没有评论:

发表评论